Long Term Goals:
- Get to my goal weight of 145-150 lbs (Still deciding what's feasible for my lifestyle).
- Get to Lifetime and become a WW Leader.
- Get into Teacher's College and take AQ courses in Nutrition to educate youth about living a healthy lifestyle.
- Get certified as a Pilates instructor.
- Get in good physical shape so that I can be a better volleyball player than I ever was when I was a overweight athlete.
- Dance again...
Some of my goals are my rewards -- do they still count?
- Head to Toe Outfit down to the hair bow!
- My butterfly tattoo (To symbolize my transformation)
- My AQ courses in Nutrition (mucho dinero)
- My pilates certification (more cash to put away for this)
- Dance classes (drop in classes get expensive).
- Get to my elusive 10% WW Goal (Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get there). ✓ [I DID IT - Aug 7, 2009]
- Sign up for and Run my first 5k.
- Get to my healthy weight of 160 lbs.
- Exercise 5x a Week (or more) vigorously (Walking doesn't count).
- Incorporate 1 new recipe into my meal plan every week.
- Temporarily fit back into the jeans that are hiding in my closet (I bought 2 pairs of fat jeans in December when I could no longer fit into the stack I had in my closet). ✓
- A Bosu Ball
- Lululemon Tank + Cropped Pants
- A New Yoga Mat
Here's the "stuff"
Breakfast: Zucchini Omelet With Part Skimmed Provolone + 2 Slices Bodywise Bread + Homemade Salsa
Snack: 1/4 Cup Strawberry Ice Cream in a Waffle Bowl - So tiny but so yummy!
Lunch: Same as yesterday (am I starting to bore you yet?). It's just so good and such a good use of my points. Actually wait, I added homemade guac today and celery so it's different than yesterday's lunch.
Just a random pic of my second batch of salsa/pico de gallo.
Dinner: Pasta -- it's been a while. 4 Points worth of No Yolks Noodles with zucchini and tomatoes in pasta sauce.
That's all for food. On the exercise front I had a totally kick butt workout today with a nice session on the treadmill followed by some pilates. I'm feeling great. I've been so good this week. *pats self on the back*
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








3 comments:
Allie..
You will get your 10%! And I hope you're at the Carrot for that WI!
I love the idea of the pilated certification. What an excellent goal!
What is your guac recipe!! share with me!!
:D
Post a Comment