Thursday, 23 April 2009

I've been M.I.A

I usually blog at work (bad girl) and surprisingly I've been really busy so I haven't had time to post updates!

Overall this week has been good. I'm down 20 pounds and I'm finally starting to feel like my old self again. I developed this nasty back fat when I got to 220 and I'm glad to say that it's pretty much all gone.

I think I said this before but I remember posting that my body wasn't changing but I was losing weight... Now I'm thinking it's because it was attacking my back first and who really looks at their back? It was something I'd never seen on my body before as I am pear shape and my upper body usually stays pretty small.

Any-hoo I'm feeling great these days and I am on my way down down down.

I still haven't done grocery shopping yet as I said I would last week. I'm poor and waiting on my mother. Hopefully this weekend I can go and get some stuff. My options for food are dwindling by the day.

Here's today's menu:

B: 3/4 Cup Honey Nut Cheerios + 1 Cup Skim Milk

S: Celery Sticks + Apple Slices

L: Salad (boring lettuce and cherry tomatoes - that's all that's left) + Tuna Sandwich (Haven't had one in ages... I added some hot sauce and I'm excited to eat it)

S: Carrot Sticks + 1 Cup Grapes

D: TBD (My mum said she doesn't feel like cooking. I've left 14 points for dinner just incase!)

I'll let you know how dinner goes tomorrow!

Ooooh I almost forgot! Go visit Amy's Blog! She's running a really cool contest featuring Tommy Europe! Her blog is awesome. She has a lot of food pictures which inspire some of my food choices. Go check it out!

No comments: