So I had my first goodbye lunch today... the one yesterday was cancelled which I was so thankful for considering I don't have many points left.
We went to Canyon Creek and as promised I had the Sesame-Teriyaki Salmon Salad. It was amazing and so filling. My boss gave me the most gorgeous yellow leather notebook and a black and white paisley pen!
On a totally random note... I'm starting to feel like a new person. I'm down 23.2 lbs and am now at the weight I was when I started WW the first time. This time around though I don't feel so bad about my body. I am going to Jamaica in 2 and half weeks and am so excited. My body is not in peak condition but I'm learning to accept the changes in my body and embrace my shape.
Is it just me or do you feel like you want to give your entire life a makeover when you start to lose weight? I don't know about you, but it changes me. I think I am going to start with a room makeover. I'm going to do a big purge and throw away everything of no value. I am also going to treat myself to some new bedding and some room accessories. I'll take pictures when I'm done. My notebook and pen have inspired me. I think I am going to do a yellow with black and white paisley(ish) theme. I'm thinking fresh white bedding. Crisp and clean. We'll see.
That's all for now.
Thanks for Reading!
xoxo
Allie
Greenacres Garden Centre Borough Green
4 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment