Friday, 24 April 2009

Would you like some cheese with that WHINE?

Ugh... so like I mentioned earlier my co-workers are taking me out for a few goodbye lunches next week.

When I was asked which day I wanted to go to Montanas I said Thursday... I'd rather not go Friday because I weigh-in Saturday and I like to have things under control on Fridays. So I just found out that everyone who was invited now wants to go on Friday... wtf... I nicely asked to have it on Thursday for MY goodbye lunch. The joke is that I was not even a part of this mass e-mail that went out. It's not a damn surprise, why wasn't I included... obviously my say doesn't count.

Not that I was planning to go crazy but I personally do not feel comfortable indulging on a Friday... it's a personal thing. So now I have to figure out what the hell I am going to eat there the day before my weigh-in. Grrr I'm so mad... then I have people patronizing me saying things like "Do you really think one day is going to make a difference in your weigh in"... When it's the day before my weigh-in I do! Or "So what if you weigh-in on Saturday..." What the hell do you mean SO WHAT? I really just have different priorities now. I have a goal and I am going to reach it!

Yes I know I'm being a huge baby and a big suck but I'm seriously annoyed. Sorry I just needed to whine for a bit.

Thanks for reading...

xoxo

Allie

No comments: