Monday, 29 June 2009

Busy Busy Busy

My mum and I have been re-doing my room all day today... actually just painting but man is it taking a long time.

I'm taking a break as my mum gets dinner started. I'm pondering many ideas for this week's recipe makeover ala the 15 Week Challenge.

Come back later... hopefully I'll get back on and have some pics and updates.

*update* It's 10:15 and my mum has just finished painting... My room is fumy and I cannot put anything back in. I'm super tired and I just want to go to bed. Gahhhhh!

xoxo

2 comments:

H-woman said...

Prepping for painting takes forever! It's so worth it when you're done, though.

H =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Allie,

I saw you on the 15 Week Challenge board and just wanted to say Didn't it feel good to post "My starting weight is the lower of the two"? LOL! Good luck in the challenge.

ChezJulie