I WON 4 WEEKS OF BOOTCAMP! Seriously? This stuff does not happen to me. Actually I can't really say that anymore because it's happened twice but honestly... this is not my life. I'm waiting to wake up from this dream!I'm so focused on getting to goal that nothing is going to stand in my way. All of these blessings that I've received lately are signs that this time I will persevere. I have all of these opportunities and tools to succeed and I need to make use of them.
What an awesome way to start the weekend. Hopefully I'll have some more good news after weigh-in tomorrow at Ashley's meeting! Check out Ashley's blog post about her bootcamp experience - week 1.
Thank you to Angie and Farm Girl for running this amazing contest and thank you again to Angie since I won her prize. You have no idea how this is honestly life changing. Bootcamp is no joke!
I am beyond appreciative of this prize. WOW! I promise when I actually get to start bootcamp that I will do updates of how badly I hurt and how impossible it is to walk.
I'm flabbergasted!
xoxo

p.s.
I wasn't originally going to enter the contest because the only bootcamps that were open at the time were way out of the way for me. However, I thought to myself if you don't make the effort to go out of your way, when will you make the effort for anything else. Seriously, what is more important than your weight and your GOAL?
As I won I went to check the website to see exactly which location I'd be participating in and noticed that they had updated all of the dates and the July camps are now open. Subsequently, there is one open in my area. No travelling for me!
Crazy!








4 comments:
Congratulations!! What location are you going to be doing? I'm going to be going to the Lawrence Station one!!!
CONGRATZ GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is amazinggg ...
oh my gosh - I love it!! I'm so happy for you. And you're absolutely right - you will persevere and you will get to goal!!
I can't wait to see you tomorrow xo
I'm so happy that the prize went to someone who wants to take advantage of it and will get good use of it! Woohooo!
Post a Comment