I am totally sticking to my plan so far... lol... well of course I am, I'm but 3 or so hours into it. Even though I've created this plan I am not eating food just because it's in there. I'm also paying attention to my hunger signals to see what my body wants.
This morning's planned menu was:
Egg White, Turkey & Cheese on an English Muffin- 1 pt worth grapes
This morning's actual menu was:
Egg White, Turkey & Cheese on an English Muffin- 1 pt worth cherries
Egg White, Turkey & Cheese on an English Muffin- 1 pt worth cherries
Pretty close
I was full after I finished the English muffin and about half of the cherries so I saved them for snack.
After my hot sweaty date with le treadmill I snacked on 1 plum and the remainder of the cherries from breakfast.
That's about as far as I got into the plum because it was too soft for my liking so I just had the cherries.
This is what happens when you don't have a proper snack... you become RAVENOUS!
By time lunch rolled around I was beyond hungry so added to my chicken Greek pita, I had a salad.
Snack was supposed to be a hard boiled egg and probably some veggies but it was super duper hot today and I was craving iced something or other. So I had an homemade blended ice coffee. It was fantastic and refreshing. Sorry I didn't take a picture I was too busy frolicing about the house with my cold drink.
I then decided to spend some time doing absolutely nothing.
This was my afternoon.
Dinner as promised was my beef and snow peas stir fry which was excellent but not very filling. Again, I'm absolutely ravenous. So I had a nectarine... and tried to cope with my insurmountable hunger.
I had a point left for the night and although I have quite a few weekly points left for the week I realized I'm not starving so I can handle a little bit of hunger. I just had a 1/2 cup of almond milk and now I'm just hanging out.
I still have to do my 100s before bed which I will. I might do it while I'm watching Jon and Kate break up 8. LOL
What are 100s?
Some basic strength exercises that don't require anything but your own body.
10 - Sit Ups or Crunches
10 - Push Ups (Do as many full meaning not on the knees as possible)
10 - Lunges Right Leg
10 - Lunches Left Leg
10 - Squats
Repeat 2X and you've just done 100 basic strength training moves. It takes no time to do.
That's it for me tonight. I'm off...
Thanks for reading.
xoxo









2 comments:
yay congratz for getting a good start to your plan :)
your food looks so yummy!!
I'm going to have to whip out my camera tonight!!
(hopefully I don't eat the entire fridge when i get home :P)
Post a Comment