Monday, 1 June 2009

Joyful in June!

I can't believe June is already here! I haven't fallen off the wagon except where blogging is concerned. Last week was just busy with me settling back into real life and getting out of vacation mode. Since I weighed in last Sunday I couldn't weigh-in on my normal Saturday so this Saturday I am back to regular weigh-in's and hoping for a good one.

I was going to start the Beck book last week but I figured I'd wait and start June 1st. I've decided to keep track of my progress with the book in a journal. I'll post snippets here. I tend to be fairly lengthy and don't want to put anyone to sleep.

The boy is on his way up here to spend the day with me so I'm waiting to have breakfast so we can eat together. I've decided on french toast YUM!

Here's to the start of a new week and a new month! Good things are sure to come.

Thanks for Reading!

xoxo

Allie

No comments: