Monday, 8 June 2009

Note to self:

Plantain should not be eaten before it's ripe unless you want the taste of a fried potato. I love plantain and have been having it almost every other day. This morning I ran to the grocery store because I needed some ingredients for Silly Greek Chili (will post pics later). I decided to grab a plantain because I had run out... I'm no expert when it comes to plantain but I thought I had picked a pretty good one. When I fried it this morning it tasted more like a fried potato than a sweet fried plantain. :( Oh well, you live and you learn.

I woke up today thinking it was Sunday so already I'm in a lazy mood today. I am going to start my chili momentarily and then bum out for a bit. I'm going to work out after lunch and then we'll see what happens for the rest of the day.

No comments: