This picture is a prime example of me through the Boy's eyes. Me on the ledge of the window was far more awkward than this picture shows but of course the boy found a way to make me look like a sex kitten! LOL
We decided on Jack Astors for dinner because I had been craving fajitas. It was the perfect dinner. I had about 3 fajitas before I was full and the boy ate the rest.
He also had his own plate of typical boy food ... burger and fries and not just any burger a jalapeno burger.
Normally I'm an early sleeper but we got back from the show late and I was up for some odd reason. The boy had oj and chocolate covered strawberries sent up to the room. Imagine my surprise! I'm pretty sure this is a method of seduction! LOL Also there were 4 strawberries but I couldn't wait...
This morning we opted for the buffet (never a good move) but I ate what I wanted and stopped when I was full. I am so a different person now.
Breakfast was delish and everything was just fantastic. Almost 3 years later and the boy still manages to find ways to woo me!
Reflection
Ok so you've seen a bit of what I ate yesterday and today. Normal foods that a lot of people love. Do I feel like I've fallen off track? Not at all... I've eaten them, I've tracked them and now I'm moving on. I'm not going to punish myself for these treats. These aren't everyday occurrences and most things are fine in moderation. You can't cut everything out of your life because it's more than 2 points. Eat what you want but be mindful.
This is what I was trying to express when I wrote my post on falling off the wagon. Don't deprive yourself to the things you enjoy to the point where you're binging on everything. Realize that the food you love is not going anywhere. There is no need to devour it like it's being discontinued.
Reflection
Ok so you've seen a bit of what I ate yesterday and today. Normal foods that a lot of people love. Do I feel like I've fallen off track? Not at all... I've eaten them, I've tracked them and now I'm moving on. I'm not going to punish myself for these treats. These aren't everyday occurrences and most things are fine in moderation. You can't cut everything out of your life because it's more than 2 points. Eat what you want but be mindful.
This is what I was trying to express when I wrote my post on falling off the wagon. Don't deprive yourself to the things you enjoy to the point where you're binging on everything. Realize that the food you love is not going anywhere. There is no need to devour it like it's being discontinued.
Sensibility and Moderation... both things are very underrated. Practice them both and you'll soon find that your new way of eating will be your new way of life.
Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Allie








3 comments:
Allie - you look great in your pic - truly a sex kitten! :o) I hear you on the treating yourself to what you want - you will see from the treats that I have had in Seattle (when I post tomorrow) that i have enjoyed some nice foods but also dont feel like I have fallen off the wagon. You are doing great!
Thanks Sarah!
I can't wait to see what you post! I love looking at food pics. I'm such a hungry kid!
I can't comment on your blog though :( I have the same issue I had when my blog was on that embedded comment setting.
Hopefully you should be able to comment now - I have changed from embedded comments - let me know.
Sarah
Post a Comment