HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA

Today has been such a fun day hanging out with my mum. I took her for a pedicure this morning and then treated her to lunch anywhere she wanted to go. My mum decided on Red Lobster and so we went. Surprisingly I still have some points left over for the evening.
I've also been putting in some pretty kick ass workouts. Here's what the week is looking like so far and what's to come in the following days.
July 5:
- Yoga poses from Yoga Journal
- C+K’s Strength routine!

Today has been such a fun day hanging out with my mum. I took her for a pedicure this morning and then treated her to lunch anywhere she wanted to go. My mum decided on Red Lobster and so we went. Surprisingly I still have some points left over for the evening.
I've also been putting in some pretty kick ass workouts. Here's what the week is looking like so far and what's to come in the following days.
July 5:
- 30 Minute Intervals on the Treadmill - 5 walk, 5 run, 4 walk, 4 run, 3 walk, 3 run, 2 walk, 2 run, 1 walk, 1 run (I just about collapsed when I got off)
- SGBC Exercises
- Yoga poses from Yoga Journal
- C+K’s Strength routine!
- Free weights - Front Arm Raises, Lat Raises
- 20 Minutes Low Cardio - Some running, hills
- Theraband Exercises
- Yoga or Pilates (whichever DVD I grab first)
- BOOTCAMP! (Ahhh so nervous)
- Rest (I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk after bootcamp).
- Bootcamp!
- Lots of walking - I'll be downtown+ out east all day.
Whoo!
No food pics today because I forgot my camera at home when I whisked my mum off for her birthday treats.
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








2 comments:
Have fun at Booty Boot Camp tomorrow :) I can't wait to hear how it goes :)
oh my goodness ME TOO I START TOMORROW...i am so scared! bahahah
good luck!!
Post a Comment