Thursday, 9 July 2009

Fatty Dinner, Big Breakfast, Smaller Booty!

First things first, I had the fattiest most lovely dinner last night. It was so light and refreshing. I know I just confused you with that description but look below and you'll see what I mean.

Homemade guacamole on two flat burger buns + a salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, red peppers and smoked salmon. This dinner was perfect in every way.

I guess because my dinner was so light last night I woke up feeling extremely hungry and as such decided on a big big breakfast. I should've used a smaller plate because the breakfast actually looks quite sparse on this big dinner plate.


Although it doesn't look like much, this was a HUGE breakfast for me and I think I'm going to be full for quite a while. Eggs, salmon, bread, tomatoes... you can't go wrong. I'm just missing some dairy but I'm going to have a yogurt for snack so that'll balance it out.

Be prepared for another installment of Booty Camp Ramblings tonight after I get home from another session. Even though I was disappointed in the fact that I didn't get my butt kicked, I am excited to go tonight. Who knows I might just eat my words tonight... and puke them out after! TMI?


So here's to a gorgeous day filled with sunshine, good eats and sore bodies!

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Your dinner looks soo good!
Can you share the recipe for the guacamole?

misssarahlou said...

Hope boot camp kicks your butt! :o)

Allie said...

Ayla - My homemade guac was missing a few ingredients so it wasn't really REAL guac but it was good nonetheless. I made a single serve portion.

- 1/2 Avocado
- Garlic Powder (didn't have any real garlic on hand)
- Green Onions (didn't have any white)
- Tobasco Sauce
- lime juice

Sarah - Thanks, it definitely did today!