Monday, 20 July 2009

It's been a while...

Since I've had a plan for the day. After my unfortunate incident with The Meal Plan I haven't even bothered to figure out my menu one day at a time. Well last night, in a hungry rampage, I decided to figure out what I was craving and make a menu for today.

Breakfast: Green Monster [Spinach, Cantaloupe, Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze, Ice Cubes] Will not be making this one again. It wasn't that good.

Snack: 1 Hard Boiled Egg + Cucumbers


Lunch: 2 Cheese & Veggie Tortillas with Homemade Salsa


Snack: Cherries + 2 Slices Cinnamon Bread


Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup + Turkey Sandwich

Dessert: Waffle Bowl + Strawberry Ice Cream

Activity: Pilates + Weights

Look at me go! I'm off to make the salsa for lunch now. I'm so excited for all of the lovely flavours that are in store for my pallet today!

Did you notice my new plates? Greg bought them for me. Yellow is my favourite colour but Pink is a close second. We found these and I knew I had to have them. They look like the same size but there is actually 2 sizes. I looove them.

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like a great plan for the day!

hey I just noticed your ad for the farmers market in jack london square- do you live in the bay area?? I am over in Lafayette. I have yet to meet a fellow blogger who is close by. :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy lookin eats! i loooove the plates!

misssarahlou said...

Love the plates - I want some new ones!

The veggie tortillas look yum.. you should share your homemade salsa recipe??

Find the Hearts said...

Love those plates!!

Allie said...

TJ - I'm from Canada. Unfortunately, I don't have any control over the ads that Foodbuzz puts on my page. If you're up for a trip to good ol' Canada... I'll be here! :)