Friday, 3 July 2009

Temptation!



I resisted the most delicious item I've ever encountered in my entire life. Birthday Cake! Vanilla Birthday Cake! Ahhh someone give me an award or something.

So go figure it's like 10:00 p.m. and my mum tells me she's heading up to my Uncle's house to drop off some clothes for my brother. My brother is 6 and having his first sleepover with my 3 younger cousins *tear*. I decide to go along for the ride to witness this miracle of my brother staying away from home. I get there and the first two things out of my uncle's mouth are, "You look like you've lost weight" and, "You want some birthday cake?" I politely declined. Yay me!

I'm normally a big advocate for eating whatever you want in moderation but at 10:00 p.m. does anyone really need birthday cake?

In any case my mum's birthday is on Monday so there will be birthday cake even if I have to personally go get it myself because what's a birthday without a birthday cake?

For lunch I made 4 salad rolls which were absolutely lovely. If you haven't figured it out by now, I love Asian food of all sorts.



Blogland, I blame you. Yes you, for getting me addicted to nut butter. I've always LIKED peanut butter but I've never craved it the way I do now. Who knew there were so many delicious variations on this one product?

Snack: 1/2 cup Corn Flakes + 1/2 cup Almond Breeze + 1/4 Banana + 1 tbsp White Chocolate Peanut Butter. It was heavenly.



Nothing was happening, dinner wise, in my house. I made myself a turkey wrap and sliced one nectarine. Nothing major but there was no food and no dinner plans... if I had waited any longer I'da started getting cranky.



It's late and I have weigh in tomorrow so I'm off to bed. I just wanted to share my late night temptation with you.

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job at resisting the temptation lol... I too, blame blog world for getting me addicted to ALMOND BUTTER. Man I am oh so addicted...but I'm glad I can make my own and it costs way less now lol. That is so cute your little brother is staying away from home for the first time! yippy! Hope he had fun!