If you can't tell what it is, it's oatmeal with some Kashi, coconut and PB on top + homemade latte. I don't know why I keep trying to love oatmeal. I say this every time but it's seriously just not happening. I have tried every combo imaginable and I just don't like it. The only part of it that I liked was the PB and Kashi and I eat that regularly with some milk and call it a day.
Hi, my name is Allie and I'm an outcast.
Update on my body post boot camp: Barely sore. I can't lie, I'm kind of unimpressed especially since everyone else seems to be getting their butt kicked.
I was going to take a rest day today but I think I will be doing some sort of activity.
I just realized something as I was typing this post. For me, exercise is easier if you do it everyday. It doesn't have to be a butt kicking workout but any type of activity is better than no activity. When I take a break for a day I start to find reasons to not work out other days. If I just do it, it becomes a habit and then I really don't even think too much about it. My body actually craves the activity.
I think I've just had a revelation! Go me!
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








4 comments:
I totally agree with you on the exercise, I just got to get something done everyday. It works better for me that way because I hate to break a streak of days in a row, even if it is only a walk and also because then it is just part of your routine. Not some big overwhelming deal anymore.
Also with you on the oatmeal-the texture scares the hell outta me.
Exercise is 100% easier if you do it every day. If I have an "off day", the next day "on," I'm hating myself for taking it off. Every time.
I'm the same way with exercise! When I take a day off, more often than not that day off becomes a few days off!
don't feel bad about not liking oatmeal! Not everyone does! If you really want a a grain for breakfast, try quinoa. Lots of people eat it for breakfast in place of oats and it's got way more protein anyway!
I might just need to try this exercising every day malarky! :o)
Post a Comment