So imagine my utter delight when I found this cereal in Sobey's.
Blueberry Cinnamon! I enjoyed every bit of this for breakfast. This cereal is amazing and it doesn't hurt that my inner child thoroughly enjoys that the blueberries turn my milk blue! What's great about this cereal is the combination of cinnamon and blueberries. Yum! I also like that there are 3 different types of cereals combined... the long skinny cereal bits don't get soggy so I can enjoy crunchy cereal the whole way through!
This cereal gets Allie's Stamp of Approval
After breakfast I headed to the gym for an okay workout. I'm still recuperating so I think that's why my energy was so low. I did 30 minutes on the StairMaster, 15 minutes on the bike and 20 minutes of weights.
Post workout, I treated myself to a blueberry bagel with butter and cinnamon.
De-lightful!
Ok so I know you're all waiting for the pop chips review so here are my thoughts:
They're good but kind of a glorified mini rice cake. I like that all of the ingredients are natural but the chips didn't wow me. The Salt and Vinegar flavour had an odd taste... I can't quite put my finger on it but the BBQ ones were pretty good. These won't be a staple but they are fairly good. Try 'em out and let me know what you think.
I found them at Shoppers Drug Mart. The Shoppers by my house is turning into a health food store. I can even get Clif Bars there now. Pretty neat.
Thanks for reading.
xoxo








3 comments:
I'm weird when it comes to blueberries. I'll eat them in bagels but when it comes to eating them fresh I just can't do it. I should probably give them another try though since my taste buds and texture issues changes occasionally.
I'm definitely going to give those Pop Chips a go, I'm going to check the Shopper's by my place the next time I'm in there :)
I'm noticing stores seen to be catering to more health conscious people these days which is cool! Go shoppers! I should have stocks in that company, i buy so much from them.
Thanks for the weigh-in info...I think I have no choice but to go on Thursday nights, but thats cool...there is a crazy Newfoundlander leader that night. (I think) She is lots of fun! You can't help but like her.
Love that cereal, so good isn't it!?
Thanks for letting us know where you got the popchips, gonna hit up Shoppers soon!
Post a Comment