Thursday, 27 August 2009

On the upswing!

Hey Hey!

I promise I'm not neglecting you guys but I really needed to take my nights to rest and get better. I mentioned that I have no sick days so my managers have been watching me struggle at work everyday while telling me it'll make me stronger for life on the road. I've been doped up on NyQuil and I think this cold is on its way out.

I am finally going to weigh in this Saturday and I guarantee it won't be pretty. It's not going to horrendous but I am very much prepared for a gain.

Here's something I've noticed... While I may not have lost weight in the last 3 weeks and perhaps even gained... My body seems to be shrinking. If I notice that my body is getting smaller that means it most definitely is because most of the time I still see 220 lb Allie. Now, I see curvy Allie... the girl I've know most of my life; I'm still waiting to see fit and healthy Allie who's made appearances in the past.

I find that the smaller I get, the less concerned I am with the number on the scale. I love weighing in and seeing a lower number but that's only a small fraction of my journey. I can see progress in my body and in my habits and I am so proud of that.

Alrighty folks, I'm still a tad under the weather so I'm going to head off to bed.

Thanks for reading and I'll be back to better blogging in the coming days.

xoxo

1 comment:

H-woman said...

Feel better soon!