Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Yeesh!

I'm sick!

Very sick...

I have so little energy I'm pretty sure I'm in the negative.

I so don't need this right now especially since I just started my job and there are no sick or vacation days since it's so intensive.

Keep me in your thoughts and hope that I get better soon. I feel like poo!

Gah!

xoxo

4 comments:

Find the Hearts said...

oh no! I hope you're feeling better super soon! I know what it's nice to to be able to take sick days. It's SO draining!! Use your nights to rest rest rest!

Nicci said...

I was feeling ill the other day. take some Emergen-C it helps! feel better girlie.

K8 said...

oh boo. Hope you are feeling better soon! Being sick in the summer sucks! Do what you need to do to get better. Hope to see you soon at the Carrot!

Alea said...

Get well soon!