Thursday, 10 September 2009

Thursday is the new Friday!

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. Why didn't anyone warn me that the working world would suck the life out of me? I really miss being a student.

This past week, albeit a short week, has been so busy. We're preparing our final presentations for the high schools and it's been crazy. I haven't gotten to the gym at all. I work all day and then come home and rehearse my presentation all night. Poor Greg, I don't even remember what his voice sounds like anymore because I've been so busy. I had my final (practice) presentation today in front of all the staff and I'm so glad that part is over. I can handle high school students but people in suits freak me out.

I've been so frazzled with this presentation that I only managed to pack my lunch one day this week but it was the best lunch I've had so far.


Top left quadrant: turkey, tomatoes, goat cheese and spinach (all put into the pita pictured above)
Top right quadrant: Grapes... duh!
Bottom left quadrant: cucumbers and red bell peppers.
Bottom right quadrant: Activia Yogurt.

I also packed 1pt worth of almonds, blueberry flax cookies (not pictured) and an Arthur's Carrot Smoothie thingy for breakfast.

*Pats self on back*

Although I shouldn't be too proud of myself... look what I brought home from work today.



Yes your eyes are seeing correctly... that is a TIGER BROWNIE from Williams Coffee Pub conveniently located on campus. I'm going to share it with my brother so I don't inhale all of it.

Anyway since I don't have anything to do tomorrow at work but watch the last Liaison Officer present his final presentation, today is my Friday. I'm going to relax, watch Big Brother and talk to my love since I miss him lots.

Hope you all are doing well. I'm trying to get some google reader in so I can stay in touch with what's going on.

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

2 comments:

Find the Hearts said...

I hear ya! I miss student life some days too!
Your lunch looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh I can totally relate. I work work work work work! But...I'll most likely return to being a student next year which means work, work, work, work..AND being a student on top of it. Ah life. Your lunch looks amazing! Yum. Very balanced. Some people will get angry at me for saying this but...I think something sweet every now and then is ok. Half a brownie won't hurt you :) Looks good!