Wednesday, 2 September 2009

When the World Stops Spinning

I don't even know how I'm functioning these days. I work at work and when I get home. Sometime in there I manage to sneak over to the gym (everyday) and sometimes I even treat myself to some food! Before anyone starts sending me please eat messages I was kidding about the last part.

I have been so on this week and then today was a total disaster. The University is hosting Orientation for the first year students and they take care of our breakfast, lunch and snacks. In typical University fashion there were donuts, chips, pop, burgers and hot dogs. I brought along fruits for snack but something happened between breakfast and dinner that left me with 0 weekly points and 0 activity points. I'm a friggin' rock star.

To top off all of my hectic(ness), TEAS (teacher's college applications) are opening in the next few weeks and I'm applying to pretty much every school that has an BEd program. For those of you who've never done an app for teacher's college thank your lucky stars; they are ridiculously long and I have to write my life story for each institution. I just keep thinking it'll all be worth it once I'm admitted, graduate and am gleefully unemployed (in case you hadn't heard there are no teaching positions available anywhere).

I have been a horrible blogger lately and I keep apologizing but I'm just swamped.

I'm trying so please bare with me. I love you all for continuing to read and offer your thoughts. I enjoy reading all of them so much.

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

1 comment:

Alea said...

Hang in there! :)