Saturday, 31 October 2009

10 Things I Did Today!

Today I...

1) Woke up happy!

2) Reminisced about an awesome gathering with some new friends last night.


3) Went to my Weight Watchers meeting and weighed in at 186.8 (+1)

4) Came home happy that I look exactly the same as I did last week regardless of the pound.

5) Looked in the mirror and saw a line down the middle of my stomach (is that you definition?)

6) Sang obnoxiously to my mirror with the music blasting.

7) Buckled down and finished my supplementary applications (well, not yet but I will!)

8) Tracked!

9) Reminded myself that I am beautiful at any size.

10) SMILED!

3 comments:

Ashley Gibson said...

You are absolutely stunning and that is an amazing attitude.

What are you going to do this week to see a loss on the scale amongst your crazy hectic life?

Beautiful pic of you lovely ladies!! Glad you had a nice time.

Lele said...

Go you! I wish I could bottle your awesome attitude!

Tiffany said...

It was nice meeting you the other night. Hope all the applications got done.

Love the attitude about the gain. I'm sure it'll be gone next week.