Wednesday, 14 October 2009

I'm still alive

Greetings from the road fellow bloggies.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and eating lots of salad out here in Niagara/Hamilton. Every night I'm in a different hotel and I work from 8:30 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. each night. I have a few moments of rest and right now I'm sitting in a Starbucks in St. Catharines.

I have made a conscious effort to eat lots of fruits and veggies while on the road. Some schools have been delightful and had fruit & veggie trays ready to go for us. A private boarding school we went to today hosted lunch for us. They had a salad bar so I took full advantage of that and also had a lovely broccoli soup to go with it. Everyone kept commenting on how lovely my salad looked... most of them had sandwiches and lasagna.

I forgot my camera cord and ipod at home... bummer. The good news is that I'll be home late tomorrow so I'll have it all in a day.

Anyway folks, I'm going to keep this short. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm doing well and that I'll be home soon and your Google Readers will be full of me soon enough.

:)

2 comments:

Find the Hearts said...

What a life!

Nicci said...

That's great ot know your still able to eat healthy wherever you go!