If you've seen the Sex and the City movie, you know this song.
Amongst all of the chaos in my brain lately I've managed to track the entire week with my new 3 month tracker. I used up all of my daily points, weekly points and ate some extra points that I didn't have to use. However, this week was a success because regardless of what I put into my mouth I tracked it. I wasn't doing much of anything while I was traveling besides trying to make some healthy choices.
I went to bed early last night just because I needed the rest. I was bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning at 7:30 a.m. I decided that before I went to weigh-in I was going to take updated body shots. I've been doing these for my own reference and haven't posted any on the blog until now. I've been taking them in the infamous tiny yellow bikini.
I am no where near model body but the swim suit doesn't look half bad. I still have about 30 lbs left to lose but dare I say... I'm proud of the body I have now. It look me a while to convince myself to let the world see me in this bikini but here I am in all my glory.
After I took the picture I told myself that regardless of the stay the same I was expecting this week that I had to be proud of where I had come since January... and if I left in a particularly foul mood I told myself to come home and look at the yellow bikini picture.
So I went to my meeting today and weighed in at 185.8. Down 2.8 lbs! The body does weird things sometimes because as I mentioned I ate every single point I had this week and a few more.
This week I commit to: Continuing to track my points and this time eating within them. I also plan to get back into some exercise. My little running chick on the side is about to go on vacation.
I set a little 10 lb challenge for myself so I could get into the 170s sometime this lifetime. So far 2.8/10
Woo Hoo!








10 comments:
You look HOT hot HOT! I love the yellow on you!
WOO HOO! Lookin hot!
Congrats on the great WI and lookin smokin hot in that bikini!
Hope I'll still be seeing you on Friday!!!
Love you in yellow. I'm always telling hubby yellow is like the BEST color on brown skin. Beautiful girly. Way to go!
congratz girllll. You look absolutely stunning!
You look awesome! The teeny, tiny, yellow bikini looks fabulous on you.
And way to go on the loss this week. Isn't it crazy that some weeks when you think you're going to gain or stay the same, you get a big loss on the scale? It boggles my mind sometimes.
H =)
Lady, you look HOT!
I know you're a bit taller than me, but I don't look nearly that sexy at 185!
Keep up the amazing work and flaunt that sexy body!
You look gorgeous. Beautiful bikini!
Keep on rockin' the weight loss.
You look hot ... you're definitely rocking that yellow bikini :)
Allie, you look amazing in that yellow two-piece. I hope I can pose in my bathing suit before summer next year. I'm working on 30 pounds myself.
Post a Comment