Monday, 2 November 2009

Fill 'er up!

I've been super hungry as of late. It's like my metabolism shifted into overdrive and started burning food faster than I could inhale it. I doubt that is the case but my oh my my appetite is alive and kicking!

I'm also doing very well on my 5 goals for the week. *pats self on the back*

I packed my lunch last night like I said I would so that when I got up in the morning I just had to make breakfast and run out of the door. I also tracked all of my food for the day last night so that I didn't have to do it in my portable office (read: car).


Green tea (no sugar), apple and... could it be?


Oh yes, it is indeed oatmeal. Bahahahaha. I don't hate it but I still don't love it. The big wad of crunchy almond butter and some Nature's Path cereal made it doable. I needed something quick and portable so oatmeal it was.

Lunch and snacks came c/o my laptop lunch.


Light cheddar cheese, Halloween chocolate (didn't end up eating... but don't applaud there were sweets to be had), 1 pita, sweet peppers, spinach dip, mini rice cakes, apple chunks with cinnamon and 1 orange.

It was great for traveling since I don't have much time between schools I'd grab one compartment and nibble when I had a moment.

When I got home I hopped on the treadmill for a 30 minute session. I warmed up and then did 3k in about 20 min (note: I hate running and am not a runner but it's great exercise). and spent the last little bit cooling down.

After my jog, I was famished again... insert dinner here:


I heart leftovers! How easy was it to reheat some stuff and pour some soup for a little more volume? I nixed the cheese this time for a few more POINTS and I am happy to report that I am full full full.

I had a few POINTS leftover so I treated myself to NIBS! Mmm


I am going to have a glass of milk, pack my lunch for tomorrow and call it a night. I am pooped!

2 comments:

Syl said...

sounds like a great on track day, I love your lunch compartment box...so neat!

Anonymous said...

YUM! Hey try the oatmeal with PB and 1/2 a banana...it makes a big difference. I have it every morning and I actually kinda like it now!