On Sunday at about midnight I woke up with a swollen eye and hives... how attractive. What are the odds? I told Greg he is no longer allowed to cook for me if he's going to try and poison me every time! haha. I actually just had an allergic reaction to something and now I'm feeling much better. He took care of me like a true champ, running to get my Benadryl at 1 in the morning. Thanks darlin'.
I feel absolutely disgusting! I have a night visit today from 7-9 so I came home and took a nap from about 2-5. I can't wait to get home after the visit, curl up in bed and watch Biggest Loser that I'm pvr(ing).
I've just received notice that the school is providing "dinner" so I have to be there by 6:00 p.m. Again, bless their hearts for trying to feed the traveling road show that is the Ontario Universities liaison group but seriously no more junk food... we're so tired of pastries and pizza - hence the quotation marks around dinner. Can you believe I just said I'm sick of pizza? Oh dear, what has happened to me? I just hanker for a home cooked meal when I'm traveling all of the time.
I work on Sunday again and then I'm on the road again for the week in another fun industrialized city. Do you think I can make it a week on the road of eating out without gaining? I'd like to try.








No comments:
Post a Comment