Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Last Night...

I actually should've titled this post Crash and Burn....

It's been a rough couple of days. Some personal stuff went down and I didn't handle it nearly as well as I expected to.

So my besties came by to pick me up and take me out for a ladies night.


We went to Moxies... to be quite honest I really didn't have much of an appetite to begin with so I decided on an app. actually two but only one was consumed.


I decided on a liquid entree... When the waitress came by I told her I needed a Bellini... A BIG ONE!


That was number 1... and this was number 2...


And because I'm so classy I had Ash take a pic.


The three of us decided it was definitely a dessert night so we split one...


I was already full and the dessert didn't help...

We ended the night with giggles and Bradley Cooper ala The Hangover... *drool*


I wanted to jump through my television when they were first in the hotel getting ready to go out and Bradley Cooper is in the all black suit... DELISH!

I've barely slept during the night these past few days and last night was no exception... I did however have the pleasure of nursing a terrible tummy ache... BIG THUMBS DOWN!

Sorry for the random post... I'm still kind of blah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allie...
I'm so sorry :( It will get better I promise...but I know that its rough.
Hang in there

K8 said...

Allie... I love you!

Stephanie said...

Sorry to hear things aren't going so well.
I'm sure those bellinis provided some temporary relief, though.
;)
BODA weight loss

Julia said...

Sorry you are stressed, sick, and just generally "down." You'll bounce back. BTW, the food/drinks looked amazing. It's always great to have a group of friends to give you a pick me up.

I hope you are feeling better soon!

:)

Julia
jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

sorry girl..hope whatever it is that went down..starts to get better!

Allie said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I am feeling better everyday!

:)