Let's rewind to yesterday morning though... I weighed in after 2 weeks of holidays and one missed weigh in. The verdict. Up up up 2.4 lbs. Whoo... I'd like to thank the week long bender, several bellinis, a burger, 2 banana xangos and avocado spring rolls... you were all very worth every bit of the 2.4 lbs.
Moving on...
Last night I went to Milestones with the T.O. Bloggies. I thought I left my house at a pretty reasonable time but of course I didn't account for stupid downtown traffic. I HATE DRIVING DOWNTOWN TORONTO. LOATHE IT. In any case I finally got where I needed to be... a half hour late. I'm a rock star... what can I say?
Good thing I had already looked at the menu online and meandered through the nutritional information... my choice was made before I got there. The ladies had already ordered which was good because I didn't really have any time to change my mind or be swayed by any of their choices.
I decided on
California Spring Salad
Baby greens, mild goat cheese, fresh sliced strawberries, red onion and spicy-glazed pecans
It was amazingly good. I'd like another today thanks. That's my addictive personality kicking in.
After dinner I was craving something sweet and I really couldn't shake the craving so with 4 POINTS left for the night I decided on Starbucks with the rest of the ladies. I ordered a tall non-fat Earl Grey Tea Misto. 120 cal, no fibre, no fat, BIG SMILE!
Something about that wasn't enough for me so after digging my my purse for something I came out with a 1 point cookies and cream WW snack that I got from my meeting as a free sample. SCORE! It was like winning the lottery... I couldn't have been happier. I am THAT big of a loser.
After lots of gabbing and creepy old men, we got our picture taken... love ya ladies but we look really odd posing in a line. We're missing Kate and Enz.
So that was last night.
This morning I got up (sore arms STILL... I did the bloody class on Thursday) and decided on a light breakfast of yogurt, all bran buds and chopped pecans with a side of Green Tea.
I may go for a little jog on the treadmill later or just do some pilates. My arms are so unimpressed by me. I've never been sore for this long. That is the last time I take so much time off from weight training.
Smooches all!








7 comments:
Sounds like a fun *blog* night out ;)
Good luck with the sore arms :P
The little sample was a nice suprise for me as well while we were out running errands and I was starving ... dug around in the ole purse and had that sample to save me!!
Allie, if you like the All Bran buds, you should check out the Nature's Path (organic) "Smart Bran" -- less calories, less freaky ingredients, all the awesomeness. I eat it with my vanilla Activia EVERY morning! :)
It was really nice meeting you last night! :o)
How crazy that this was my Facebook status last night: "My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the tiiiiiiiiime!"
LOL, awesome.
Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com
What fun! Good for you on deciding ahead of time what you were going to eat.
I think the pic of you all lined up is fun!
Yep, the salad was AMAZING. I'm going to try to recreate my own version.
You look great by the way. I can notice the weight loss just since the last time I saw you.
Post a Comment