Saturday, 2 January 2010

She's gone off the deep end...

No, not another food bender... We left those back in 2009 remember?

Look at me! Notice anything... different...

Still can't see?

I got my nose pierced! It's still a little red around the ring since it's still fresh but it's so cute.

Oh no she didn't... Oh yes I did! I have been wanting to do this since I was in high school but never had the courage to do it. I decided on Wednesday when I was out to dinner with my mum that I was going to go first thing Saturday morning when the mall opened.

My confidence is soaring in 2010... I'm taking care of myself mentally, physically and emotionally. I've even starting prettying up... I painted my toes and fingers in a cute pink colour, slapped on some tights, a vest and a sparkly scarf and rouged my cheeks (after the pic was taken).


Did I mention that this is going to be a fabulous year?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The nose ring is really cute. Suits your face and style.

You're looking great. Keep it up.

Nicci said...

I like the nose ring. I wish I could get one, job won't permit it though. Love the scarf...it is going to be a Fab Year!!!

Julia said...

LOVE the nose ring. I have mine pierced too!

:)

Julia
jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

Tiff said...

Cuuuu-uute! Lookin fresh girl! :)

Fatinah said...

love the new nose ring - really suits you!