Thursday, 21 January 2010

Sleep is a beautiful thing!

I forgot how tiring being on the road is. I got home yesterday and knocked out almost immediately.

I wish I had more food pics but like I mentioned in my previous post, the school's have been providing breakfast and lunch so I've just been eating there. It's like I've forgotten how to do life on the road. I've been sort of mindlessly eating and now the week's over and I'm feeling a tad heavy. Oh well, it's my first week back on the road and next week I'll find my balance.

Yesterday I was in London, Ontario for a school fair but I checked in Tuesday night to an absolutely gorgeous hotel.


Beautiful eh? I wanted to stay all week but unfortunately I had to head back to the city for another two fairs today. Being in London just bumped one of my school choices up the rankings. *Crossed fingers*

Dinner yesterday was...

well..

I'm almost ashamed to say I might actually enjoy oatmeal... I was craving it... hahaha

I honestly think it's the almond butter I was craving but we'll give oatmeal the credit.


Oatmeal topped with Chia Seeds + Cinnamon Puffins + Animal Crackers + Nature's Path Organic Buds (Thanks for the suggestion Andrea) + Blue Diamond Almond Butter (thank you Fortino's).

Dinner today was sushi and lots of it.


Spicy Tuna Rolls + Chicken Teryaki Rolls + 1 Spicy Salmon Hand Roll.

That's all for me. I'm still a tad tired.

Weigh-in on Saturday should be interesting.

No comments: