Saturday, 6 March 2010

Progress outside of the scale

The scale today was up 1.2. I'm not sweating it and here's why... my 4 weeks of boot camp with Booty Camp Fitness came to an end on Thursday. Although it was hard to drag my butt there most nights, I really did enjoy every minute of it. Measurements were taken and the caliper did some pinching. I don't think I mentioned it on the blog but my goal for 4 weeks was to get my body fat percentage down to what is considered athletic (I was in the fitness category with initial measurements). The top percentage for athletic is 20%. My body fat percentage as of Thursday night is 20%. BOO-YA Scale! I may be outside of the range for a healthy BMI based on weight alone but my body composition is healthy. I AM HEALTHY.

With that said, I still need to get to the Weight Watcher number goal so I can get lifetime and become a leader. I could get a doctors note but I'd rather just get to 160 and call it a day. So I pulled out my old 3 month tracker and have been tracking all day. I know it works; I'm just lazy. Here we go... Operation GOAL 2010.


Food tracked: Subway Roasted Chicken on a Flatbread. I love love love these flatbreads... they need to get some whole grain flatbreads and they'd really be in business.

And some junk for good measure: Baked Lays and 2 Timbits.


I really didn't need the chips AND the Timbits but it happened and I tracked it and we're moving on. I need to rid myself of the addiction I've formed to Timbits. They're just so tiny and sweet. *Sad face* I'm hooked.

Alright I'm off... it's BEAUTIFUL here today. I need to get out.

5 comments:

Cowgirl Warrior said...

Whoo hoo on the percentage, you are an athelete.

misssarahlou said...

wtg on your % - great job ali, you will be a leader in no time!!!

K8 said...

Awesome job you athlete!

I know you can't be a WeightWatchers Employee unless you are in your healthy BMI... but I definitely know you will get to there and "call it a day"

I miss you! It feels like it's been forever!

Amanda@BustingThroughIt said...

Wow! Way to go on the HEALTHY percentage!
And, just based on your blog, I would totally come to your meetings if you were a leader and if I lived in your city :)
Amazing progress!

Enz said...

Hello Ms. Athlete!!

Why yes, I do mean you :)