Friday, 9 April 2010

Come Get Fresh!

Come join the T.O. Bloggies for some food, fun and laughter at Fresh on Saturday, May 15th! I know you know we like to have a good time so come have a good time with us and see the personalities behind the blogs. I wish I could say we don't bite but I definitely do so be afraid! This is a very big deal as we're opening up our fun(ness) to you so come out, come out, come out.

We don't let just anyone in to this exclusive, cool, awesome, funky, gorgeous group so take advantage of the invite. Any and everyone is welcome so don't say you weren't invited!

Send me an email with the subject line FRESH at inmynuddypants@gmail.com and I will send you the invite. It's been kind of wonky with the link so just email me and we'll get it sorted.

Cool? Cool!

Tootles!

p.s. I have found my inner funky! Check her out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always JUST miss these get togethers. I'm in Toronto from the 4th until the 11th. :-(

Anonymous said...

You look FABULOUS Allie!