Friday, 14 May 2010

Vacation in 2

Thank you all for your lovely words about me reaching goal. I feel great and I'm so excited to know that you're all still following along on my journey. The past year and a half has been such a changing time for me and tons of new adventures are still to come. I went through all of my clothing and now have 3 bags full of clothes that are on their way out... including some of my favourite dresses as featured on the blog... my convocation dress and my birthday dress (only wore it once!)

This week has been ridiculously hectic since I'm leaving for Florida Sunday morning! Work has taken over my life and I haven't even had time to breathe let alone pack... yet I have time to sit here and update the blog... priorities!

We have a timeshare in Florida and our condo has internet access however I've decided to leave my laptop and Blackberry at home for the week. I'm going commando (in a technological way).

I'm weighing in tomorrow for week 1 of maintenance and I will update the stats tomorrow after the Toronto Blog GTG. For week 2 of maintenance I am going to weigh in at a location near our condo in Florida! I won't miss a beat. I promise to take pics but you won't get to see them until I get back so COME BACK!

Hopefully I'll get a blog post in tomorrow but if I don't, I'll see you all in a week!

Tootles!

3 comments:

H-woman said...

OMIGOD, I missed you reaching goal! Congratulations!

H =)

Nicci said...

Have a fun time in Florida!

Katie said...

Have a great vacation! Enjoy the sun :)