In the gift shop I stumbled across this awesome book.
The Girl's Guide to Absolutely Everything by Melissa Kirsch is an really cool guide to everything you've ever wanted to know as a young lady.
From the cover
A colossal cheat sheet for your post-college years. Finally, all the needs of the modern girl—from the benefits of a Roth IRA to the pleasure and pain of dating, from figuring out what to wear to a job interview to the delicate enterprise of defriending—are addressed in one indispensable volume. Here is the perfect combination of solid advice and been-there secrets on every one of life's conundrums you might confront, all delivered in Melissa Kirsch's fresh, personal, funny voice, as if your best and smartest friend were giving you the best and smartest advice in the world.
As soon as I read through all of the benefits of Yoga I came to the conclusion that when I returned home I would pick up Yoga as my new exercise routine/hobby, and pick it up I did.
I purchased my first yoga dvd... for beginners of course... it's been a while since I've actually done yoga and I wanted to start from the beginning.
And what's a new yoga dvd without some new yoga threads? Oh yes, shorts are in.
And since I've ruined my yoga mat with all of the outdoor stomping from Bootycamp I had to purchase a new one. I also purchased a new yoga bag as I had intentions of expanding my yoga horizons to a yoga studio.
Eerily enough, I was contacted by Kingwest Fitness about some free yoga classes going on this summer. The Universe is trying to tell me something. The promotion is called All You Can Yoga which features free and unlimited classes on certain weekends, with no registration!
Here are the deets:
Kingwest Fitness Presents: All You Can Yoga!
Voted Best Fitness Club in Toronto by BlogTO, Kingwest Fitness is making the city lean and limber this summer with their All You Can Yoga program. Everyone is welcome, there is no need to register, and the best part is, it’s completely FREE! You can attend multiple classes and even go back-to-back days.
Dates: June 5 & 6; July 10 & 11; August 14 & 15
Classes are daily at 10am, 11:15am, 12:30pm, 1:45pm, & 3:00pm
Kingwest’s certified yoga instructors will take you through an engaging mind and body experience, challenging your flexibility and strength while providing you with an escape from the stresses of the city.
For more information on Kingwest Fitness group classes and services, visit http://kingwestfitness.com/
Sorry I didn't get this up in time for you guys to attend the classes this past weekend... but I really hope you GTA(ers) can make it out for the July and August dates. I know I'll be heading down. Free Yoga is right up my alley plus I'll get to use my new bag!
[FYI I was offered a temporary membership in exchange for mentioning the free classes but I do want to say that even without the membership I'd go to the classes. Hello? They're free!]
So there you go... YOGA is the new BLACK and I'm so ready to be a lean, mean, yoga machine! Plus who doesn't want to be all bendy and flexible?
Tootles!









5 comments:
I love Yoga, it centers me and keeps me relaxed. I'm doing some in the morning. Have fun with Yoga and let me knmow how it goes.
I like to stay fit and healthy and also like to be stay relaxed and for that I always do yoga. I have a huge collection of yoga clothing so that I can do yoga freely.
yoga clothing
I just began practicing yoga in January. I'd love to hit up a class with you. Let me know when you're going!
Hey Allie, where did you get your yoga bag? It's cutttee!
Katie: I got my Yoga bag at Zellers. I love it.
Post a Comment