Tuesday, 22 June 2010

This is what summer is about

Funky nail polish! Hello!


I really wanted to go get a pedicure today but I just got one so I figured all I really needed was a polish change. I could have spent $10 getting my awesome lady "Linda" to do it for me or I could snag some cool on sale nail polish and do it myself.

I used the purple one today.

For dinner tonight I had sliders... my mum used ground chicken to make some awesome homemade burgers.

After dinner I had a serious hankering for dessert but we only had chocolate ice cream in my house which normally I'm not a fan of. I'm a plain vanilla or cookies & cream kind of gal. In any case I decided to get creative and make something that dreams are made of...


Chocolate Ice Cream covered with fresh strawberries, a bit of Kashi Honey Almond Flax cereal and a blob of almond butter. So damn delicious.

Week 6 a.k.a. Lifetime week of WW has commenced and I'm really excited to weigh in this week and get my Lifetime membership. The only problem is that I have Zumba Instructor training this Saturday so I'll have to weigh-in on Friday... I'll be celebrating on both Monday at my new meeting with Erin and Kerry and again the following Saturday morning with my old meeting.

Go team Allie!

2 comments:

Nicky @ Eat, Run, Read said...

Congrats on hitting lifetime in Maintenance! That's awesome!

Also, that dessert looks a-mazing!

Anonymous said...

Zumba is awesome Im in the process of putting a class together...its a life changer!!!