Friday, 16 July 2010

Go Allie, It's Your Birthday...

Well not yet but it's my birthday weekend and that's cause enough to celebrate.

Why is it that me going away for 2 nights has turned into this big ordeal of cleaning, laundering, packing, waxing, hair doing, cd making, eyebrow threading maddness? WHO AM I?

I've gone off the deep end, that's for damn sure.

It's not like I really have to look special for this guy, he's seen me in the morning not to mention through adolescent awkwardness including a stint in braces, some questionable clothing choices and a time before I owned a flat iron!

So what is the deal? I'm nuts, that's what.

In any case there is much to do today before I leave for Niagara Falls.

I'll be updating Twitter as often as I'm available ;)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

well happy early birthday!! And I hope you have a great time on your trip.

Alexia said...

happy birthday when it comes!