Day 3-A picture of you and your friends
Again a cheated a chose 2. The first picture was taken the night before I hit Lifetime at Weight Watchers. The one in the yellow is my cousin Tish who is my wifey. She really is my rock and I talk to her about everything. She lets me vent about taboo things I'm not supposed to say and we've had many wine-filled nights. She just understands me. The one in the green is Ern. Ern and I have known eachother since we were in grade 8. She was the first friend I made when I transfered schools late September of the my grade 8 year.
The second pic was taken about a month ago. The lovely Portuguese lady in the middle is my homie Sam. The other fabulous lady in the picture is my Shlyn. I've had to change her name as I've recently met a girl that has the same name as her and is the devil incarnate. These two ladies are the most caring, awesome, beautiful women I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I've known them both since grade 9. We were all part of the Regional Arts Program in Vocal Music at our high school and subsequently took every music course together all throughout high school. Both of their families are so thoughtful and caring and it's evident why both of them turned out the way they did.
I love all 4 of them like they're my sisters.

Again a cheated a chose 2. The first picture was taken the night before I hit Lifetime at Weight Watchers. The one in the yellow is my cousin Tish who is my wifey. She really is my rock and I talk to her about everything. She lets me vent about taboo things I'm not supposed to say and we've had many wine-filled nights. She just understands me. The one in the green is Ern. Ern and I have known eachother since we were in grade 8. She was the first friend I made when I transfered schools late September of the my grade 8 year.
The second pic was taken about a month ago. The lovely Portuguese lady in the middle is my homie Sam. The other fabulous lady in the picture is my Shlyn. I've had to change her name as I've recently met a girl that has the same name as her and is the devil incarnate. These two ladies are the most caring, awesome, beautiful women I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I've known them both since grade 9. We were all part of the Regional Arts Program in Vocal Music at our high school and subsequently took every music course together all throughout high school. Both of their families are so thoughtful and caring and it's evident why both of them turned out the way they did.
I love all 4 of them like they're my sisters.











No comments:
Post a Comment