Although I am a Certified Nutrition and Wellness Specialist, Zumba Instructor and Weight Watchers Leader, this blog operates independently of the companies listed. The opinions expressed on this blog are my own and are in no way meant to replace the advice of a doctor or registered health practitioner.
ALLIE!!!! OMG I literally smiled my face off through this entire video. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm seriously so excited for you guys. Your happiness shines right through, and regardless of how "chunky" you feel (haha!) you look absolutely gorgeous.
Major happy dances over here! Can't wait to see your new blog!
4 comments:
ALLIE!!!! OMG I literally smiled my face off through this entire video. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm seriously so excited for you guys. Your happiness shines right through, and regardless of how "chunky" you feel (haha!) you look absolutely gorgeous.
Major happy dances over here! Can't wait to see your new blog!
Thanks Andrea!
As you can tell by the video I am so "super excited" as evidenced by the fact that I said it about 10 times.
I love all of the excitement from others. It makes me even happier.
I finally decided to dress up today in an effort to stop looking so blah. It's helped heaps.
Omg CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy and excited for you. You look amazing!!!
Thanks Katie!!!
And thank you so much for the vote of confidence. I need all the help I can get right now.
Post a Comment