Good Morning!So... I've decided to split my Easter at 2 different places. First I spent Good Friday and today in Toronto at my boyfriend's place and tomorrow and Sunday I'll be at home for Easter.
Yesterday we went to our favourite Sushi place for lunch. New Generation Sushi at Bathurst and Bloor. It's amazing... best sushi you'll find anywhere. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and had calculated the points before hand. I finished exactly 6 peices of sushi and was full! WHAT? That's un-heard of for me. So I packed the rest up and had it for snack. It was amazing. Since today is my weigh-in day my wonderful better half made me a chicken salad for dinner. Before I got down his house yesterday I got in a workout in the morning on my treadmill so I didn't miss a workout just incase we got preoccupied here!
I have to say ever since I started back on this weight loss journey I was afraid to leave my house and stay over at anyone's house for fear I wouldn't have the food I needed or the exercise stuff I needed but I totally kicked that fear this weekend. My love took care of me so well and even stocked his fridge with tones of healthy stuff that I could have. It's feels so nice to have someone support me the way he does.
So since I'm down here on a Saturday morning, which is my meeting day, I had to find a meeting close to his house which I did. I went and weighed in this morning and I am down 1.8 pounds! HOW AMAZING! I feel really good about myself and my week and it was wonderful to have my babe right there with me.
In any case this post was long enough... I will have more to say by the end of this weekend I'm sure!
Thanks for reading
xoxo
Allie








No comments:
Post a Comment