Here is today’s menu:
B: 1 egg white (fried with cooking spray) + 4 small turkey slices
S: Cantaloupe + Activia
L: Salad (romaine, cucumber, cherry tomatoes) + 1 oz light cheddar cheese + goldfish crackers
S: 2 clementines + Natura Strawberry Soy Milk + Smartpop
D: Subway Roasted Chicken Sub with Honey Mustard
S: Baked Banana with cornflakes, coconut and cinnamon ala Amy's blog
APs - C25K Week 4 (Just cardio today)
I’ve decided to start a new workout program designed by me. I will do cardio 5 times a week the same as always. What I’ve changed is my strength training regime.
Monday: Core [Pilates or Ab Ripper X]
Wednesday: Upper Body [Can be arms, chest and/or back]
Friday: Lower Body
This doesn’t mean I’m doing isolation type exercises… I try to work my entire body while strength training but the emphasis of my strength training will be the areas listed on specific days.
Saturday and Sunday are going to be my “rest” days meaning I’ll do low impact activities… a leisurely walk, a casual rollerblade, pilates, yoga or dance. Something that doesn’t pound my knees… they’ve weakened over time from dance and volleyball. I’ve sprained my meniscus and MCL. Not fun.
Anyway that’s it for now.
Thanks for reading!
Xoxo
Allie
Greenacres Garden Centre Borough Green
4 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment