Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Feeling Poopy!


Yup that's right... I said poopy because that's exactly how I've been feeling. I'm bored to tears here at my internship and there is absolutely nothing for me to do. I've asked for more work and apparently there is none to give me so I sit here from 8:30 - 5:00 perusing the internet and talking walks. There is only so much of that I can stand. I'm glad I've decided to apply to teacher's college next year. I've finally come to the conclusion after numerous office jobs that this isn't the life for me. I need to be stimulated and I need to be in an environment where I feel like I'm affecting some sort of change. Sales aren't enough to drive me.


Yesterday I did absolutely nothing. I got home exhausted... from what you ask since I do nothing all day... exactly that, I'm exhausted from doing nothing all day and letting my brain turn to mush! I got my sub, a bag of 100 cal smart pop and an 100 cal oreo ice cream thingy... enjoyed them all... did a little bellydance video for 40 min and then relaxed for the rest of the night and watched biggest loser. I didn't get to make Amy's baked banana but I might enjoy one tonight.
I needed last night for my own sanity. I feel a little less poopy now! Tonight it's back to my high impact workouts. Because I feel guilty for only bellydancing last night I'll probably go double-time tonight.


Today's Menu Includes [DP 27] :


B: Corn Flakes + Cinnamon + 1/2 tbsp sweetened coconut + 2% milk (Ran out of my unsweetened soy and my 6 year old brother drinks 2%) = 5


S: Activia + 1/2 cup Cantaloupe Chunks + 1/2 cup Pineapple Chunks = 3


L: Spinach and Shrimp Pasta - 1 cup No Yolk Noodles + 5 or so Shrimp + Spinach + Aylmer Accent's Garlic and Olive Oil Crushed Tomatoes = 5


S: Natura Soy Beverage Strawberry Flavour + Red Pepper Slices + Cucumber Slices + Cherry Tomatoes = 2


D: I'm thinking another Sub... I really enjoyed it yesterday and I have to do some grocery shopping and there isn't much to make at home. = 7


S: Baked Banana (It will happen) = 5 [Will make with 2 tsp olive oil to get my oils in and use up 2 points]


TOTAL = 27


APs: 30 Min C25K + 45 Min Tae Bo Amped (the weighted bar will work my arms for strength)


That's all for now... who knows I might post again before the day is out since I have nothing to do.


Thanks for Reading


xoxo


Allie

No comments: