Thursday, 16 April 2009

Loving the Sunshine!

Today is a new day and I determined to make the best of it. Regardless of how unfabulous work is everyday, the sun is shining and I am feeling healthier and more fit everyday! I have to remind myself every so often so that I don't let external things that are out of my control bring me down.


I just wanted to say that I love reading everyone's blogs and watching everyone's vlogs! You guys give me so much strength and motivation even though I don't know any of you personally.
I remember writing on the message boards a while ago that I was losing weight but not seeing the inches come off. I think my body was just waiting to see if I was serious this time because I am finally starting to see changes. I am starting to feel like my old self again.




Today's menu is similar to yesterday's menu... I still haven't stopped by the grocery store.

B: 1 cup Corn Flakes + 1 cup 2% milk [I'm really missing my unsweetened soy] + 1/2 of a banana


S: Activia + 2 Clementines



L: Spinach and Shrimp Pasta + Sliced Cucumber + Sliced Red Peppers



S: Natura Strawberry Soy Beverage + Smart Pop



D: Sushi + Fruit from the grocery store [I have a committee meeting tonight and they always have Chinese or Pizza so I'm bringing my own food... I hope it's not rude]



APs - Not sure yet, I'm not going to get home until well after 8 tonight so we'll see what I'm in the mood to do.

That's all for now!


Thanks for reading.


xoxo


Allie

No comments: