Seriously I need to say it again TGIF! I have been waiting for this day all week! I didn't know if I was going to make it I really didn't.
Yesterday's committee meeting was actually quite interesting and I'm glad I went. I did bring along my sushi as I had mentioned. I didn't get it from the grocery store there's a new place in the mall that sells sushi. I got a snack pack [6 peices] and a vietnamese cold spring roll [my fav]. Of course when I pulled it out at the meeting I got a few looks and then my old boss proceeds to ask me if their food is not good enough for me [jokingly]. I laughed and told him that their food is not healthiest choice for me. The people around the table agreed and after the "joking", all was well. People are actually more understanding if you just explain things to them. They completely understood and some people were envious of my sushi. Go healthy, fitter, stronger ME!
Friday's Menu:
B: 1 cup Corn Flakes + 1 cup of 2% milk + cinnamon [I promise I'm grocery shopping tomorrow after WI] + Decaf Tea with sugar and evaporated milk
**edit** Threw out more than half of my cereal... I put too much cinnamon this morning and it actually started to taste bitter. :(
S: Cracker Barrel Cheese [snack size] + sliced cucumbers
L: 1 cup rice + 1/2 cup black beans + 2 tbsp salsa [hopefully it's good]
S: 2 clementines + Natura Strawberry Soy Beverage
D: Undecided
S: 100 cal Oreo Ice Cream thingy
APs: I have no clue but I'm guessing it'll end up being C25K...
That's all for now.
Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Allie
Greenacres Garden Centre Borough Green
4 years ago








1 comment:
I just did a TGIF post too haha. I'm glad your committee meeting went well! Where do you get 100 cal oreo ice creamy thingys?
Post a Comment