Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Getting it together!

I promise to get back on track with my blogging at some point today. I am avoiding all things vacation including unpacking, laundry, removing the pics from my camera etc.

By the end of today I WILL have pictures up on this blog and I'll write something of substance.

How about I give you guys a meal plan for today? I think that makes me a little more productive than yesterday.

Tuesday Menu:

B: 2 egg whites fried in 1 tsp olive oil + hashbrowns fried in 1 tsp olive oil (yay 2 oils in and it's not even 10:00) + 1 apple (ended up being half an apple... I was full)

S: Pita Bread + 1 tbsp Hummus + 1 tbsp Roasted Red Pepper Dip + Cucumber Slices

L: Flank Steak (weighed! Love my WW scale) + Steamed Carrots + Asparagus

S: Fibre 1 Bar (I'm addicted) + 1/2 Banana + 5 Strawberries

D: Grilled Chicken Sandwich (homemade) + Baked Fries (weighed)

*Edit*

Snack 1 and Lunch got smushed together as I was out all morning. I'm still kind of hungry but not sure what to eat.



Thanks for reading!

xoxo

Allie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey :) new reader here...come back and post soon? lol
Hope you have settled back alright.