Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Hump Day Tracking Online!

30 minute intervals - check

I decided on cereal for breakfast. I had eggs yesterday and I wanted to mix it up... and mix it up I did! 3 different cereals + some ground flax seed with 3/4 cup of low-fat soy milk.





Snack: 1 apple and 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter



Yoga - Check (It's so much harder to do after a jogging... my body was jello)

For lunch I had a tofu sammie again. I added some sauteed mushrooms to it which made it even more hearty. I sliced some cucumber and drizzled them with a tsp of olive oil and sprinkled with some salt.



I planned to go upstairs for a nap but instead decided to do some reading.

I was surfing Kath Eats and was inspired by her Mexican style food so I decided to have a little fiesta of my own.

I made mushroom and bean quesadillas with a side of beans and some lettuce and salsa for toppings.



Thanks for reading.

xoxo

Allie

No comments: