I have a confession... I am 21, 22 in a few months and I'm deathly afraid of the dentist. I have severe dentist anxiety.
I haven't eaten anything this morning because I'm seriously about to puke. I'm on my second cup of green tea and that's all I can manage at this point. I know bad girl but I am seriously about to pass out I'm so nervous.
It may have something to do with the fact that I had all 4 of my front teeth pulled out at once at age 6 or 7 because they were so stubborn and fall out on their own... or the fact that until recently I was never frozen properly because I need double freezing to freeze my nerves... yup that's right so every time I thought I was frozen... I wasn't! So I've been in an immense amount of pain every time I've gone to the dentist. They figured this out last year when I was getting a cavity filled and I just about had a conniption and told the dentist I couldn't handle the pain. We got into a discussion about how I'm not supposed to feel pain and she was excellent about making my experience as pleasurable as possible.
*sigh* I am pretty close to tears right now. I hate the dentist so much. I'd rather be doing just about anything else than going to the dentist. The last time I had a cleaning the dentist used this electric scraper thing... Um ya not fun! All the other dentists use the regular scraping tool but no she needed to use a frickin' electrical one. WTF seriously.
I can't wait until it's all over.
I'll write more when I get back.
Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Allie
Greenacres Garden Centre Borough Green
4 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment