Thursday, 14 May 2009

I practically have one foot on the plane already...

I am more than excited to get out of here. Jamaica has been calling my name for a year now and I want to leave right now.

I finished packing last night and am now in waiting.

Anyway, breakfast this morning was a Weight Watcher's recipe for Apple Fritters. I modified the recipe and managed to knock off a point which is always nice. I also scrambled 1 egg white to add some protein to the meal. Out of 2 fritters and 1 egg white I ate 1 fritter and all of the egg white.



I decided to have a big lunch. I had chicken leftover from yesterday's lunch, some beans, bok choy and mushrooms. I had some buffalo sauce on the side to dip my chicken in. It was a great lunch.



Thanks for reading.

xoxo

Allie

No comments: