Wednesday, 13 May 2009

4 Point Dinner!

Yes that's right I had dinner for 4 points and what's even better is my mum made it! Totally unintentionally but when I started weighing everything with my new toy it came out to 4 points. I love my Weight Watcher's scale. Best investment I've made thus far in addition to meetings.



So what did I have for 4 whole points? I had white fish (haddock) which I weighed, my mum brought home some fresh bread so I had a thick slice cut up to dip in some balsamic vinegar (I also weighed the bread), I also had lots of veggies to fill me up - asparagus, mushrooms and bok choy. Normally my mum's meals are not so low in points because she loves to sautee everything in olive oil and large quantities of it. We ran out of olive oil so she used cooking spray for the fish and steamed the veggies. Everything was fantastic. I'm so full and so happy.



Ok I'm off to Tae Bo with the maja...

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

Allie

1 comment:

~ Nikisha said...

I also have this scale and its great!!
the only thing i dont like about it is that it turned off too fast