Sunday, 21 June 2009

Accountability!

As promised I have completed my meal plan for the week along with my chosen activities. Note to self: Meal planning is hard! It took me forever to get this completed and even still I'm sure things will change slightly. This is the basic skeleton.

There are slight gaps but for the most part everything is filled out and planned to the best of my ability. You'll have to click on it to actually be able to read it. I will post pictures throughout the week so I can show you guys that I am following my plan. Hopefully at the end of the week I will have good news to report about my week of planning!

I've only planned Monday through Friday because the weekend has already passed and I've been busy.

It's dinner time so I'm going to go get some grub. Mum BBQ'd!

More updates later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so great! Meal planning IS very hard and good for you for doing it!

Have a great night!

Angela Power said...

Great job with the planning! One thing I can say about those GM's is you may not feel like you want that english muffin with it right then and there because they ARE FILLING, moreso than oatmeal (imo) and I'd save the english muffin for later on if you feel a little snacky :)