Well... after months of searching I have finally found the bedding to start my new room design. Everything else will follow after this.
I love it to bits! Yellow is my favourite colour and I've been looking for ways to incorporate it into my room deign and now I've found it. I haven't decided what colour I am going to paint my walls yet but I am leaning toward a fresh yellow... not as bright as the sheet or pillow but something subtle. I want my room to feel bright and airy.
Next, I'm getting a new dresser and night stand and a few accessories to prettify my room. I was going to get a new bed but I figure there is no point. My bed is in perfect condition and it'll last me until I move out.
Sometime tomorrow I'll have my plan for the week up. I've already slotted in the exercise, I'm just trying to decide on a rough menu for the week.
I want to thank everyone who reads my blog. I really appreciate it. In the last week alone I've gained 6 or so readers and I'm so excited that you find my blog interesting enough to subscribe. I know I'm not alone in this journey and having you guys along for the ride makes it so much easier!
Again, thanks for reading.
xoxo
Next, I'm getting a new dresser and night stand and a few accessories to prettify my room. I was going to get a new bed but I figure there is no point. My bed is in perfect condition and it'll last me until I move out.
Sometime tomorrow I'll have my plan for the week up. I've already slotted in the exercise, I'm just trying to decide on a rough menu for the week.
I want to thank everyone who reads my blog. I really appreciate it. In the last week alone I've gained 6 or so readers and I'm so excited that you find my blog interesting enough to subscribe. I know I'm not alone in this journey and having you guys along for the ride makes it so much easier!
Again, thanks for reading.
xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment