Here are the highlights:
Week 1 - Day 1
Reasons I want to lose weight:
- To be healthy and live longer
- To feel better about my body
- To be taken seriously when I give nutrition or exercise advice (It's hard to impart your wisdom when you're overweight)
- To get back into dance
- To become a pilates instructor
Pick 2 Reasonable Diets:
I only picked one because Weight Watchers works for me.
Week 1 - Day 3
Eat Sitting Down:
I'm going to remind myself to sit down when I eat by... taking pictures of all meals including snacks.
Friday's Pics So far
Breakfast - 1 egg fried in 1 tsp of olive oil + 1 english muffin + 1/2 an apple
Snack - Hot Chocolate + 1/3 cup of chick peas
Lunch - Steak (weighed) + Salad + Pasta Salad (weighed) + Plantain (weighed) fried in 1 tsp Olive oil. I didn't really need the pasta salad... it wasn't so good. I think the only reason it was good last time was because my wraps were so bad! lol
Week 1 - Day 4
Give Yourself Credit:
This obviously isn't sinking in as I had a whole rant this morning about how I hate my body. I have to give myself credit for how far I've come on this journey and the fact that I am fully in control of what I put into my mouth for the first time in ages. I know I am doing well regardless of my body size at the moment so in this moment I'm giving myself credit for having pretty good self control.
Credit #2 - I got both oils in today! Yay me!
Week 1 - Day 5
Eat Slowly and Mindfully:
TBD
Thanks for reading
xoxo
Allie








No comments:
Post a Comment